From head to toe, wellness is an integral part of my lifestyle as a beauty writer, wellness author and yoga instructor. In fact, one of the first things I do each A.M. is head to my kitchen's supplement drawer! And even though carefully vet every supplement I add to my routine, I'm always open to changing my lineup if something new seems like it would be a good fit.
Naturally, I was thrilled to test-drive a new addition to my morning self-care supplement routine. Read on to learn about my experience using GRO WELL Hair Boost Supplement + Probiotic.
A Great Way to Get Your Probiotics
Probiotics pack a powerful punch — which is exactly why I have always taken them first thing in the morning with a full glass of water. So, I was excited to learn GRO WELL Hair Boost Supplement + Probiotic comes in powder form, making it a breeze to both hydrate and get my daily dose of essential nutrients in one fell swoop! You can combine this hair boost supplement powder into a glass of water. Or you can switch things up and add the vegan probiotic powder to a matcha flavor latte with nut milk and the vegan probiotic powder — or blend it into a smoothie including nut butter.
How Probiotics Help Your Hair
There's a reason the gut is often called the "second brain" within the body. Having and maintaining a healthy gut microbiome is essential for whole-body health, including that of your scalp and hair as well.
While I'm no stranger to the benefits of probiotics for overall and gut health, I had never tried one in powder form, rather than pill or tincture. Nor had I realized that there could be a link between an imbalanced gut microbiome and poor hair health — or even the potential connection with hair loss.
Benefits of GRO WELL Hair Boost Supplement Powder + Probiotic
When I realized that GRO WELL Hair Boost Supplement Powder + Probiotic promotes visibly thicker, fuller, longer-looking hair, my first thought was, "Sign me up!" The hair and whole-body boost supplement powder probiotic is jam-packed with good-for-you ingredients and benefits, including:
- A proprietary blend that, like all VEGAMOUR products, is vegan (just like me!).
- Bio-optimized vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- 50 million CFU probiotic blend
- Helps to support a healthy gut microbiome, immunity and circulation
- No added sugars; all flavors are 5 calories or under.
- A variety of flavors (mixed berry, peach mango, cacao, mixed green tea) means your tastebuds won't get bored!
Add an extra boost of biotin with a supply of GRO Biotin Gummies
How GRO WELL Hair Boost Supplement Powder + Probiotic Helps Me
My mornings are sacred when it comes to self-care; I use my skin and hair care routines as rituals in "me" time. Starting the day off with mindful moments that nourish my whole body wellness has the added bonus of setting the tone and mindset for a great day to follow.
Here's how adding GRO Well Hair Boost Supplement + Probiotic powder to my mornings helps me:
- Convenient: I was happy to see the pre-portioned individual packets, meaning no measuring required — the less math my brain has to do before coffee, the better!
- Flavorful: Adding one packet into my morning water was a delicious yet subtle way to make that first glass of essential H2O enticing.
- Portable: The ease and portability factor of individual packets means you can easily tuck them in your work or gym bag or pack them for travel.
- Fits my lifestyle: As a vegan, health-conscious eater with an active lifestyle, I appreciate anything that makes it even easier to add key vitamins and extra nutrients into my day-to-day schedule.
- Microbiome booster: Ever since I started taking probiotics, I notice a dramatic difference in my gut health if I skip even a day. A probiotic supplement will always be part of my self-care routine!
- Boosts hair wellness: This supplement's clinically proven potential to help encourage thicker, fuller hair is what sealed the deal for me.
Overall, after using this supplement, my belly felt better than it had prior, and my energy levels felt higher than usual. I even nixed my extra afternoon cold brew habit! And if you take a look around, it can be challenging — and pricey — to find probiotics out there that are vegan and that you can also take with you anywhere, which makes these a great find!
As for my hair, it definitely felt stronger than before the probiotics. I also noticed more visible growth around the hairline, especially in the "baby hairs" in the crown, and my roots felt like they had a bit more volume than normal. Finally, I also observed that I had fewer split ends than before I committed to taking the supplement powder on a regular, daily basis.
Real Women, Real Results
Don't just take my word for it regarding what GRO Well Hair Boost Supplement has to offer. Here are some real, rave reviews:
- "I received this product as a result of being an Influenster and it couldn’t have been more perfect for me. I am currently dealing with postpartum hair loss, and I’ve already noticed a difference in the feel of my hair since I started taking this. I haven’t taken it long enough now to see the growth results yet, but so far I am very impressed. Great flavor — the cacao was definitely better in almond milk!!" -Taylor S.
- "I've been taking this supplement for a while now, and I love it. My favorite is adding it to my morning smoothie. However, if I am in a rush, I'll mix it into water. I have more energy, sleep better and my hair does seem fuller. It's a yes for me!" - Lisa P.
- "Absolutely love it! I tried the mix flavor box and I am loving it. I alternate the berry and cacao in my post-workout smoothies (with soy milk and vegan protein powder) and the peach mango with my electrolyte drink while working out ..." -Blanca
Subscribe & Save
Now that you know more about this amazing probiotic supplement, I'll let you in on one of my favorite VEGAMOUR perks: when you Subscribe & Save, you can reap all the beauty-boosting benefits at a reduced price and have the supplement delivered directly to your doorstep according to a schedule that works for you! That means you'll never have to skip a day!
True Hair Wellness Begins Within
The best approach to hair wellness is a 360-degree approach. Eat a nutritious diet, get plenty of sleep, manage stress levels, exercise, stay hydrated and add targeted hair care products, like GRO Well Hair Boost Supplement + Probiotic, to your routine.
Morning, noon or night, one packet will supercharge your favorite beverage, promoting visibly thicker, fuller, longer-looking hair while also supporting a healthy gut microbiome. Try it and see for yourself!
More from VEGAMOUR
- 6 Whole Body Probiotics Health Benefits
- The Best Supplements to Take for Healthy Hair
- This Is the Best Time to Take Probiotics
- 10 Vegan Foods Rich in Probiotics