a small team with a personal approach based in downtown los angeles.
At VEGAMOUR, we were inspired to find a safer way to battle hair loss - from the loss of lashes & brows to thinning hair on your scalp. Helping your body restore its natural processes, our Volumizing Serums have created an opportunity for restoration, discovery and hope. We found a better way:
- A way to bring natural and vegan ingredients together and create products with efficacy that, in clinical studies, outperform those produced by BIG PHARMA
- A way to bypass the BIG RETAILER barrier by creating a community and journey directly with the customer
- A way to combat hair loss by bringing nature and science together
- A way for women to re-discover, celebrate and embrace their inner beauty wherever they may be in their journies
connecting strength and beauty with social impact
VEGAMOUR today stands for inner beauty, inner strength, tenacity, persistence and community. Proudly, the team has committed to partnering with suppliers and non-profit organizations that stand for those same pillars.
Many of our key actives and ingredients are produced by female-owned & operated businesses and co-ops.
Southern Botanica, our sister company who produces the precious marula oil we use in our products, provides Fair Trade jobs to over 5,000 women in northern Namibia each year. Our goal, with Southern Botanica, is to expand the number of job opportunities to 20,000 by 2020. As part of our social mission, VEGAMOUR is partnering with Southern Botanica to fund a tree planting program in northern Namibia that will help grow 30,000 mango trees over a ten year period in drought-stricken communities without access to fresh fruit.
our team and the culture that makes it happen
At VEGAMOUR, we want to be transparent, fair, honest, open and kind. It is our intention to bring those five values into everything we do, every day as best we can. To keep ourselves in check, we do reflect on what we are doing, how we are doing it and who is impacted.
Regularly, we think about our customer journey.
How do these values translate back to the customer experience? How does the customer experience advise our values? How do our values relate back to Grow With Love?
The answer to all of these questions is easy. The challenge is building practices that we feel we can embody and carry through the majority of the time.
- Weekly, we meet and we talk about how we can DO more FOR our customers, not how can we GET more FROM our customers. These meetings happen in Operations, Marketing, Finance and in Technology. In other words, all functions at VEGAMOUR get asked the same questions.
- Before we launch new features and new products, we do a value assessment to pressure test our commitment to ourselves and our customers.
- We invite and embrace feedback throughout the organization especially when it is something we think is difficult to hear or change.
We know there is more work to be done. We know this journey is a long one. But isn’t that why we are here…to do more work, to notice the progress, to feel the strength, to not be discouraged by the setbacks and to love all that is part of our GROWTH?