vegaLASH made us famous, but vegaBROW quickly became a fan favorite. Fast, safe and effective, vegaBROW Serum is the key to fuller brows. And who doesn't covet better brows? Our natural formula contains an exclusive Polyphytobase Complex with active phytomolecules, zinc and biotin, essential for healthy hair follicles. Get ready for brows that wow!
Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol (plant based), Propylene Glycol (plant based), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol (plant based), Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Gellan Gum, Xantham Gum, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Sprout Extract, Vigna Radiata Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Dextran, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Citric Acid.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
-A powerful phytoestrogen shown to help inhibit the production of DHT*
-Shown to contain hair nourishing nutrients such as protein, B vitamins, zinc, iron, magnesium and calcium and to help inhibit inflammatory cytokines*
1. Establish a routine. We recommend applying vegaBROW Serum twice daily for the first two months, then switching to once daily, in the morning or evening. Morning: apply to clean, dry skin, prior to your makeup routine Evening: after you’ve washed your face and completed your skincare routine
2. Hold wand horizontally and apply gently along your brow line.
3. Repeat daily, decreasing to once daily after two months.
4. Avoid oil-based makeup remover or products. The VEGAMOUR Gentle, Oil-Free Makeup Remover is the perfect non-irritating, yet effective solution.
5. Replace your vegaLASH Serum every two months for freshness, safety, and best performance.
How soon can I expect to see results?
Results vary by individual. Follow the instructions carefully and you can expect visible results between week 4-8.
What color is the Serum?
There is no color to the Serum; it both applies and dries clear. For added color or boldness, opt for the vegaBROW Tinted Brow Gel. Simply wait for the Serum to dry completely, then follow with the Tinted Gel.
Can I use this Serum if my brows are tattooed?
Yes. The Serum will not affect microblading or tattoos, and the tattoo will not hinder vegaBROW Serum’s effectiveness.
martha stewart weddings
While each of our products stands alone, these curated Plans are designed to combine the best of our collection for maximum results. Better yet, subscribe today for monthly deliveries and forever savings!