Lathering shampoo into your mane or spritzing on hair spray is simple enough, but hair serums get a little trickier because, depending on the type of serum, application rules vary. That goes for hair foams, too. Here's your how-to guide to get the most out of your favorite VEGAMOUR hair serum and foam for thicker, fuller hair.
How To Prep Your Hair and Scalp for VEGAMOUR Hair Serums
To reap the maximum benefits of your favorite VEGAMOUR hairs serum, thoroughly cleanse and condition your hair as you normally would. Serums aren’t as effective if your scalp and hair aren’t clean and ready to absorb all the nourishing goodness.
That said, there's no need to wash your hair every day. You can use your favorite VEGAMOUR serums and foams even on days when you don't wash. But be sure to maintain your scalp health and remove buildup regularly.
How To Apply GRO Hair Serum or GRO+ Advanced Hair Serum
- Start with towel-dried or dry hair.
- Part your hair into between 3-6 small sections depending on your hair's needs, starting from the forehead going directly back.
- Start with a dropperful of serum.
- Focus on applying one to two drops of the serum to trouble areas such as bald spots or thinning edges first. Then, apply to the rest of your scalp.
- Massage the scalp with your fingertips or the GRO Revitalizing Scalp Massager after application to increase circulation and amplify results.
- Dry and style your hair as usual.
- Repeat daily for best results.
One to two droppers of serum is recommended per application, but the actual amount will vary per individual. For example, people with thinner, finer strands will likely need less. And those that have thinning only in certain areas, such as due to traction alopecia, can focus on applying the serum to their problem areas. Only you know your hair best!
How To Apply GRO Hair Foam or GRO+ Advanced Hair Foam
- Start with clean, towel-dried hair.
- Part your hair into 3-6 small sections depending on your hair's needs, starting from the forehead going directly back.
- Dispense enough foam in your palm to cover your scalp.
- Focus on trouble areas first (i.e., bald spots, thinning edges, etc.), then proceed to apply the product to the rest of your scalp.
- Massage the scalp with your fingertips or a GRO Revitalizing Scalp Massager to work the actives into the scalp, where they can work their magic. This will help to increase circulation, so you'll also get better results!
- Dry and style your hair as usual.
Quick tip: Like the serums, GRO Hair Foam, as well as GRO+ Advanced Hair Foam also come in 3-packs so you can save money and have all the product you need for the next few months. You can also subscribe and save on all your favorite VEGAMOUR products!
VEGAMOUR's Hair Serums and Foams
VEGAMOUR offers a variety of hair serums and foams to help your hair reach its full potential. Here's a quick rundown of fan favorites:
Hair serums contain vital nutrients that tend to come in higher, more potent concentrations. These ingredient-packed elixirs have the ability to work beyond the surface of the hair and scalp and penetrate deep enough to work from the inside out.
GRO Hair Serum and GRO+ Advanced Hair Serum target thinning hair with natural active ingredients. In fact, users reported up to 76% less shedding and up to 52% increased hair density in as little as four months.
VEGAMOUR's GRO Hair Foam and GRO+ Advanced Hair Foam add body and texture to hair while revitalizing its roots. Both options are powered by powerful phytoactives, just like the hair serums, with the extra-added CBD in the advanced formula.
The best part? You can mix and match serums and foams to find the best fit for your hair.
And if your goal is a fresher, healthier scalp, try GRO Detoxifying Scalp Serum, which features phyto-actives, vegan proteins and minerals, as well as a proprietary vegan silk protein that works to gently remove scalp buildup and soothe scalp damage. For an extra boost, GRO+ Advanced Detoxifying Scalp Serum features microencapsulated, full-spectrum hemp to soothe the scalp. Healthy hair begins with a healthy scalp!
FAQs About GRO Hair Serums and GRO Hair Foams
Now that you know how to apply GRO hair serums and foams, here are answers to the most commonly asked questions about these products.
Do I apply VEGAMOUR serums and foams to wet or dry hair?
We recommend applying the serums to towel-dried or dry hair for best results. The foams work beautifully on towel-dried hair, but you can also apply it to dry hair.
Can I use VEGAMOUR serums on days when I don't wash my hair?
Yes, you can definitely use the serum on non-wash days. The product is lightweight and won’t make your hair feel greasy or look oily. However, we definitely suggest using it before applying other products like best-selling GRO Dry Shampoo.
Are VEGAMOUR serums and foams safe for color-treated hair?
Yes, since these formulas are plant-based, they are safe to use on color-treated hair and will not strip your color.
How long should I use VEGAMOUR serums or foams for best results?
When used consistently once a day, most people see results within three months, with peak results appearing at month four and beyond. We suggest continuing daily use of your favorite serum or foam after achieving desired results to maintain fullness and prevent excessive shedding.
Looking for more tips? Explore VEGAMOUR reviews for tips and feedback from our customers.
Healthy hair takes time — even when you're doing everything in your power to speed things along. With VEGAMOUR hair serums and foams, you should see visible results within 90 days of consistent use of our serums and maximum results around 120 days.
More From VEGAMOUR
- The Science Behind VEGAMOUR Explained
- Find the Best Shampoo & Conditioner for Your Hair
- Medications That Can Cause Hair Loss
- Review: VEGAMOUR Shampoo & Conditioner