How to Apply VEGAMOUR Hair Serums
Wondering how to use VEGAMOUR hair serums or foams for best results? Here's your how-to guide to get the most out of your favorite VEGAMOUR hair serum and foam for thicker, fuller looking hair.
Watch This Video To Learn How to Apply VEGAMOUR Serums
To reap the maximum benefits of your favorite VEGAMOUR hairs serum, thoroughly cleanse and condition your hair as you normally would. Serums aren’t as effective if your scalp and hair aren’t clean and ready to absorb all the nourishing goodness.
That said, there's no need to wash your hair every day. You can use your favorite VEGAMOUR serums and foams even on days when you don't wash. But be sure to maintain your scalp health and remove buildup regularly.
How To Apply GRO Hair Serum or GRO+ Advanced Hair Serum
- Start with towel-dried or dry hair.
- Part your hair into between 3-6 small sections depending on your hair's needs, starting from the forehead going directly back.
- Start with a dropperful of serum.
- Focus on applying one to two drops of the serum to trouble areas such as bald spots or thinning edges first. Then, apply to the rest of your scalp.
- Massage the scalp with your fingertips or the GRO Revitalizing Scalp Massager after application to increase circulation and amplify results.
- Dry and style your hair as usual.
- Repeat daily for best results.
One to two droppers of serum is recommended per application, but the actual amount will vary per individual. For example, people with thinner, finer strands will likely need less. And those that have thinning only in certain areas, such as due to traction alopecia, can focus on applying the serum to their problem areas. Only you know your hair best!
Quick tip: You can also subscribe and save on all your favorite VEGAMOUR products!
FAQs About VEGAMOUR Hair Serums
Now that you know how to apply GRO hair serums, here are answers to the most commonly asked questions about these products.
Do I apply VEGAMOUR serums to wet or dry hair?
We recommend applying the serums to towel-dried or dry hair for best results. VEGAMOUR foams work beautifully on towel-dried hair, but you can also apply it to dry hair.
Can I use VEGAMOUR serums on days when I don't wash my hair?
Yes, you can definitely use the serum on non-wash days. VEGAMOUR serums are water-based so they are lightweight and won’t make your hair feel greasy or look oily.
Are VEGAMOUR serums safe for color-treated hair?
Yes, since these formulas are plant-based, they are safe to use on color-treated hair and will not strip your color.
How long should I use VEGAMOUR serums for best results?
When used consistently once a day, most people see results within three months, with peak results appearing at month four and beyond. We suggest continuing daily use of your favorite serum or foam after achieving desired results to maintain fullness and prevent excessive shedding.
Looking for more tips? Explore VEGAMOUR reviews for tips and feedback from our customers.
Be Patient — Good Things Takes Time!
Healthy hair takes time — even when you're doing everything in your power to speed things along. With VEGAMOUR hair serums and foams, you should see visible results within 90 days of consistent use of our serums and maximum results around 120 days.
More From VEGAMOUR
- SHOP: VEGAMOUR BEST SELLERS
- VEGAMOUR Hair Serum Review
- The Science Behind VEGAMOUR Explained
- Find the Best Shampoo & Conditioner for Your Hair
- Get to Know VEGAMOUR Shampoos and Conditioners