The sun is up. It’s a brand-new hair day! You plop yourself down in front of the mirror and grab your favorite styling tools. But that’s when it suddenly hits you: When it comes to fresh, fun styling ideas...YOU’VE GOT NOTHING! Whether you’re a busy mom or a fashionista who needs a bit of inspiration, we’re here to help. We’ve scoured high and low to find the most trendy hairstyles, and today, we’re going to show you how to look effortlessly chic in just a few minutes and with a few of your favorite VEGAMOUR products.
Bare Your Texture
Many celebrities such as Blake Lively, Taylor Swift, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kerry Washington have been sporting their natural hair texture on the red carpet and forgoing the perms and hot tools. And we’re here for it!
It's wonderful for giving all hair types a tidy finish (especially wavy, curly and kinky hair as well as thicker hair). And with a soft hold, it's never hard, greasy, crispy or flaky, celebrity hairstylist Vernon Francois tells Elle.com.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
Francois says the best way to tame frizz is by making sure you use a leave-in conditioner and your favorite pomade to give your hair shape.
After misting on leave-in conditioner, add a quarter-size amount of pomade into your palm to melt the product, then apply throughout your damp hair to give you a carefree look. Lay baby hairs down flat.
Related: Super-Simple Styles for Curly Hair
Long Live Cher!
Ah, Cher. One of the world’s hottest icons. She embodies confidence, talent, beauty, and grace. It’s no wonder her signature “Cher Hair” is now one of the most requested styles amongst celebrities and influencers alike.
Her long, sleek hair makes “looking glam” completely effortless and chic, and people are loving this sexy, glossy look. The best part is even though most of us don’t have thousands of dollars to spend on fancy hair extensions, we can still enjoy this hairstyle.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
Long, healthy hair requires a consistent combination of balanced nutrient intake and daily haircare routines. Here’s how you can get your hair to Cher status as much as possible:
- Protect: Start with your favorite heat protectant to ensure your hair will look glossy and healthy.
- Style like a pro: Locks this sleek need some heat, Francois says. Invest in a flat iron that glides easily on your hair in just one easy pass.
- Make it a habit: Good hair can come easy -- with the right tools and regimen. Refrain from brushing hair while it’s wet to reduce breakage. Running hair through a splash of cold water helps seal cuticles and enhance shine.
- Grow from within: Vitamins such as biotin can help the appearance of hair, skin and nails. We recommend the GRO+ Higher Kit which contains our Gro+ Advanced hair serum and Gro+ Advanced Gummies for longer, beautiful hair. Our GRO+ Advanced Serum contains mung bean, red clover, curcumin, and nicotiana benthamiana to increase the length of your hair’s growth cycle while strengthening and thickening your hair. In addition, GRO+ Advanced Hair Care Gummies contain biotin, hemp oil, folic acid and zinc to give your hair everything it needs to flourish and shine.
When you make this kit a part of your daily routine, it can take the look and feel of your hair to a whole new level. We’re talking about hair that noticeably gleams because it’s so shiny and strong. The kind that looks fuller, thicker, and more voluminous. Even better, your skin and nails will thank you!
Don’t take our word for it! Try these simple easy styles today. Every woman should feel beautiful -- we’re simply here to help.
More From VEGAMOUR
- The Best Flat Irons for Every Hair Type
- The Dangers of Brazilian Blowouts Explained
- How and Where to Donate Hair